Saturday, December 19, 2009

Young Girls In Diapers A Man That I Volunteer With In A Nursery Refuses To Change Little Girls' Diapers! Your Thoughts?

A man that I volunteer with in a nursery refuses to change little girls' diapers! Your thoughts? - young girls in diapers

I volunteer once a month in my church nursery. My week so far wrong with the family friend, a man of fifty, a little old. It's a good guy, but absoulutely refuses to change diapers girls! "Well, not usually a problem with this, except that it usually do about 6 women and 2 men and a strategy chuch last group of children. This is a Liitle unfair that I am on the older girls Take the toilet and changed diapers for the little ones. I think a church will be payable if the person is able to change the diapers. your thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment