Saturday, January 2, 2010

Maine Rehab Can Somebody Please Tell Me How To Find Alcohol Rehab Centers In Gorham, Maine?

Can somebody please tell me how to find alcohol rehab centers in Gorham, Maine? - maine rehab

Need more to know about alcohol rehabs and treatment programs, because my sister is addicted to alcohol. I really want to get as quickly as possible. My parents, who are far away, you know about this. He said I should try a rehabilitation center for alcoholics, which I think really in a position to find care of my sister.

1 comments:

clarissa w said...

I think it would be good if you can bring your sister to a doctor. Then the doctor will be able to say what kind of treatment program for his sister and alcohol rehabs is appropriate for this type of program to have. Many programs, however, is determined from the AA program of 12 steps. The following links provide lists of alcohol rehabs in the area you specified. Call to ask. Good luck! I really hope your sister comes back soon.

Post a Comment